D dragon499 iPF Novice Joined Aug 12, 2010 Messages 284 Reaction score 11 Location New York Dec 15, 2011 #1 I am not familiar with the workings of Ios. If I jailbreak and navigate the file system via ssh, can I use basic Unix commands? Also, what about text or binary editors - anything like vi?
I am not familiar with the workings of Ios. If I jailbreak and navigate the file system via ssh, can I use basic Unix commands? Also, what about text or binary editors - anything like vi?
SweetPoison iPF Noob Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 14,913 Reaction score 134 Location Sacramento, California Dec 16, 2011 #2 What iPad do you have?
graywolf iPF Noob Joined Aug 22, 2010 Messages 3,648 Reaction score 35 Location Raleigh, NC USA Dec 16, 2011 #3 You could do basic file editing stuff, but nothing else. The only thing I have found I can do from an app like terminal is make it respring.
You could do basic file editing stuff, but nothing else. The only thing I have found I can do from an app like terminal is make it respring.
OP OP D dragon499 iPF Novice Joined Aug 12, 2010 Messages 284 Reaction score 11 Location New York Dec 16, 2011 #4 I have an Ipad 2 - AT&T 3G+wifi 64 Gig Ios 5.01. If I ever jailbreak, my first duty will be to find the physical files for newsstand and delete them!
I have an Ipad 2 - AT&T 3G+wifi 64 Gig Ios 5.01. If I ever jailbreak, my first duty will be to find the physical files for newsstand and delete them!
graywolf iPF Noob Joined Aug 22, 2010 Messages 3,648 Reaction score 35 Location Raleigh, NC USA Dec 16, 2011 #5 dragon499 said: I have an Ipad 2 - AT&T 3G+wifi 64 Gig Ios 5.01. If I ever jailbreak, my first duty will be to find the physical files for newsstand and delete them! Click to expand... Or just hide the icon.
dragon499 said: I have an Ipad 2 - AT&T 3G+wifi 64 Gig Ios 5.01. If I ever jailbreak, my first duty will be to find the physical files for newsstand and delete them! Click to expand... Or just hide the icon.