What's new

Data plan

woodpat

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Wildwood, Mo.
I have an ipad2 3G and love it! I mainly use it at home on wireless wifi. I get messages from AT&T reminding me to sign up for 3G data plan. I thought I could sign up for it when I needed it. Do most people sign up for 3G immediately?
 
They want your money, But I assume that you may decline for now, or even for ever
 
woodpat said:
I have an ipad2 3G and love it! I mainly use it at home on wireless wifi. I get messages from AT&T reminding me to sign up for 3G data plan. I thought I could sign up for it when I needed it. Do most people sign up for 3G immediately?

I have never signed up as mine is usually in wifi range. I like having the option, though.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom