What's new

Embarrassing iPad moments

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Aug 6, 2011
Messages
10,698
Reaction score
1,552
Location
Edmonton AB Canada
Anyone else have any stories to tell about moments of stupidity concerning their iPad?

Here's mine.

This morning I was flipping through photographs looking for one that I wanted to post to the forum. As I flipped past one, the "Photos" app crashed to the home screen. "Strange." I thought, and restarted the app, and started again. Four times the app crashed when I flipped past the same photograph, and then it dawned on me. I had a picture of my home screen in my camera roll.
 
It's the spelling correction which end up sending a strange googled gook message if you forget to re read
 
Auto correct. It had me sending awful messages. My skype and imessage conversations left the other person like O_o ? This happened especially when I tried writing in my vernacular language. I'd only realize after hitting send.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom