S SCarroll iPF Noob Joined May 5, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Alabama May 5, 2012 #1 New iPad owner here. Am I crazy, or is it completely impossible to edit your Facebook profile through iPad?
New iPad owner here. Am I crazy, or is it completely impossible to edit your Facebook profile through iPad?
C cazzabee iPF Noob Joined Apr 11, 2012 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 May 6, 2012 #2 There's a few things you can't do with the app. In those cases, I tend to sign on to my Facebook account in Safari and do what I need to through that
There's a few things you can't do with the app. In those cases, I tend to sign on to my Facebook account in Safari and do what I need to through that
King Hal iPF Noob Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 401 Reaction score 2 Location London May 8, 2012 #3 I find you can do just about everything but it's very often difficult to find and somewhat obscure. Sent from my iPad using iPF
I find you can do just about everything but it's very often difficult to find and somewhat obscure. Sent from my iPad using iPF