G gbfdcapt4b iPF Noob Joined Jun 8, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location WI Jul 6, 2010 #1 Has anyone been able to forward emails via a yahoo account to a group in the BCC option? I can bring up a group but cannot select all the members of that group. I can click on one at a time but that would take forever.
Has anyone been able to forward emails via a yahoo account to a group in the BCC option? I can bring up a group but cannot select all the members of that group. I can click on one at a time but that would take forever.
MikesTooLz iPF Novice Joined May 7, 2010 Messages 2,361 Reaction score 20 Location Miami, FL Jul 6, 2010 #2 You can only select one at a time. Create a mailing list if you want to just select one and have it go to a group.
You can only select one at a time. Create a mailing list if you want to just select one and have it go to a group.
OP OP G gbfdcapt4b iPF Noob Joined Jun 8, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location WI Jul 6, 2010 #3 Any tips on how to do that? Would that send to multiple contacts easily? Thanks for the reply.