What's new

Free Apple App of the Week: Sketchbook Pro

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
11,889
Reaction score
2,226
Location
Western NY state (USA)
I jut installed "SketchBook Pro" on my iPad (and "SketchBook Mobile" on my iPhone). They are Apple's free "App of the Week" for this week and I couldn't resist.

Aside from the fact that they are currently free - they re pretty awesome drawing apps. I'm having a great time playing with them.

So, hurry and get them while they are on sale. From what I read, these are VERY good apps and - they're free!! :)

SketchBook Pro: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sketchbook-pro-for-ipad/id364253478?mt=8

SketchBook Mobile: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sketchbook-mobile/id327375467?mt=8

Marilyn
 
I use that app, too! In fact, I've set it up to give me a daily reminder. Find some pretty good stuff through this app ... to include these SketchBook apps.
 
Discovered AppsGoneFree today, and Sketchbook Pro as a result. Very pleased, even though my skills don't really warrant it.
 
SketchBook Pro is one of my main drawing apps and gets used constantly. I had it long before it went free, and find it easy to use. Never mind about your skill level...just bust it open and get creative. By the way, I like the desktop version as well.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom