Kamidh iPF Noob Joined Apr 20, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Dijon, France Apr 20, 2010 #1 Hi, Welcome from France, i like my new iPad and open my website ! Thanks you for your forum. Bye
K kheldour iPF Noob Joined Apr 6, 2010 Messages 522 Reaction score 1 Location Cologne, Germany Apr 20, 2010 #2 Bienvenue mon ami, comment ça va? Warm welcome from Germany. Which iPad you have?
OP OP Kamidh iPF Noob Joined Apr 20, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Dijon, France Apr 20, 2010 #3 Yeah ! Good and you ? French ?
K kheldour iPF Noob Joined Apr 6, 2010 Messages 522 Reaction score 1 Location Cologne, Germany Apr 20, 2010 #4 German, and my french is basic....but I could survive... I'm fine. But nervous; my iPad is in German customs since Friday and they still haven't managed to get it to the final office.....hope I finally get it tomorrow....
German, and my french is basic....but I could survive... I'm fine. But nervous; my iPad is in German customs since Friday and they still haven't managed to get it to the final office.....hope I finally get it tomorrow....
col.bris Administrator Staff member Joined Mar 25, 2010 Messages 5,890 Reaction score 721 Location Gold Coast , Queensland Australia Apr 20, 2010 #5 Welcome to our forum from Australia if we can assist please ask Colin Australia Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to our forum from Australia if we can assist please ask Colin Australia Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iDan Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 17, 2010 Messages 1,412 Reaction score 142 Apr 20, 2010 #6 Welcome to the forum!
brhon iPF Noob Joined Mar 25, 2010 Messages 355 Reaction score 1 Location Washintgon, MI Apr 20, 2010 #7 Welcome to the forum
I IpadOne iPF Noob Joined Feb 3, 2010 Messages 1,245 Reaction score 0 Location Asia Apr 20, 2010 #8 bienvenue chez nous, et n’hésite pas a nous donner le liens de ton site
OP OP Kamidh iPF Noob Joined Apr 20, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Dijon, France Apr 21, 2010 #9 Merci pour votre accueille ! Mon site est iPad4Mac.fr, le blog iPad en France
col.bris Administrator Staff member Joined Mar 25, 2010 Messages 5,890 Reaction score 721 Location Gold Coast , Queensland Australia Apr 21, 2010 #10 G'day I speak not one word of French. Cheers col Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DG~X iPF Novice Joined Jan 23, 2010 Messages 797 Reaction score 20 Location Uganda Apr 21, 2010 #11 Welcome to the site,hope to see you around!