What's new

Hickup

linnrr

iPF Noob
Joined
Jun 25, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Have a iPad 2 seems to have frozen up ,can't even get into AppStore...what's up? Help!
 
Sometimes gadgets freeze....

Hold down power and home buttons together for 10 seconds and the iPad will reset. Let it reboot and you should be good to go...
 
Did try turning off and rebooting,,didn't work.I also can not seem to get mail up to date and my iPhone is also doing this...Ty...anything else I can try?
 
OK, normally when someone says the device is frozen, that means you can do nothing, zip, nada. Can you explain exactly what you mean. What happens? It's not a freeze. What is working? Sounds like your springboard (the home screens) and lock screen are working. What happens to things that are not working? Do you mean all apps are just crashing back to the home screen as soon as you start them?
Please clearly describe the exact symptoms.
 
My App Store took ages to open I just had a "loading" screen just give it time it will eventually load up.
 
Not only not connecting to I tunes,or AppStore only half FB ...it gets stuck and will not load says its loading but after minutes it's still says loading.Now that is when I check several ...seems to stall.i also sync with the OC earlier.Still seems to hold up some of the pages.Make sense.
 
Last edited:
Day 2 of can not get into app store ...iPad still acting strange...
 
Thank you I am going to try that but how do I do that? I am a senior and not good at this stuff.
 
Thank you all for the input when I posted hiccup on my iPad.The problem is solved,had to unplug my router ....so iPad and I are back in love.Thanks All.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom