What's new

Hotmail attachments won't open

beanzs

iPF Noob
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
My hotmail account is set-up on my ipad2. When I open an email with an attachment (PDF, word, etc.), it doesn't show the attachment at all to download. Has anyone else had this problem??
 
I have a similar problem in that I can't open a PDF file from the email client on my iPad.
Even if I ask to open in iBooks, all I get is hours of spinning wheel.......
BUT if I use safari and open the files I can preview and load into iBooks.

Try using safari and go into hotmail via the web and see if the files are there and will open, like I did.
If they do we need to look into why they won't open from the email client

Andy
 
yeah i'm trying to vieew pdfs in ibooks or kindle and can only download about half of the files successfully
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom