X XDRoX iPF Noob Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 124 Reaction score 7 Location San Diego Nov 6, 2012 #1 1. If I add my iPad3 to my Verizon shared plan for $10 extra I can make it a hotspot without a jailbreak or and additional software right? 2. Does anyone know if an iPad2 will also do this?
1. If I add my iPad3 to my Verizon shared plan for $10 extra I can make it a hotspot without a jailbreak or and additional software right? 2. Does anyone know if an iPad2 will also do this?
Mickey330 Administrator Staff member Joined Aug 30, 2010 Messages 11,889 Reaction score 2,226 Location Western NY state (USA) Nov 6, 2012 #2 Yes, the iPad3 can serve as a hotspot if you've signed up for the plan through your carrier. However, the iPad2 cannot be - as a stock device. Hope this clarifies. Marilyn
Yes, the iPad3 can serve as a hotspot if you've signed up for the plan through your carrier. However, the iPad2 cannot be - as a stock device. Hope this clarifies. Marilyn
OP OP X XDRoX iPF Noob Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 124 Reaction score 7 Location San Diego Nov 6, 2012 #3 Thank you.