A andrew64matthew iPF Noob Joined Jul 17, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Jul 17, 2011 #1 Hi, aim trying to download ra. Files on iPad.
thewitt iPF Novice Joined Jun 5, 2011 Messages 1,627 Reaction score 73 Jul 17, 2011 #2 Goodreader will do it, though I dont know any programs that can do anything with ra files -t
DontUnderstandMyIpad iPF Noob Joined Jan 22, 2011 Messages 3,192 Reaction score 13 Location Outside my iPad, or was it inside? Jul 17, 2011 #3 As mentioned before, Goodreader, or pretty much any iPad Browser (for example the free "Terra") apart from Safari will let you save any file.
As mentioned before, Goodreader, or pretty much any iPad Browser (for example the free "Terra") apart from Safari will let you save any file.
info iPF Novice Joined Mar 2, 2011 Messages 957 Reaction score 5 Location Bay Area Jul 17, 2011 #4 I've heard that there was a way to get almost any app by using a gift card but it may involve getting another Apple account. I'm not sure about the details but there is a thread on that here somewhere.
I've heard that there was a way to get almost any app by using a gift card but it may involve getting another Apple account. I'm not sure about the details but there is a thread on that here somewhere.