What's new

How to stock pdf, excell, ... files on my Ipad ?

Vaillant

iPF Noob
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello everybody.

I'm Gerald from Belgium.

I just bought an Ipad 1. :D

The meaning of it is to replace my old paper calendar, notes, en documents for business.

I'd like to download documents all types (PDF presentations of products, excell files customers listing, powerpoint presentations, ...) from my Imac to my Ipad in order to be able to show them to customers.

I'm looking for programs to download on I tunes. :confused:

Could someone tell me how to do it please ? Which program should I use ?

Help help help :o

Thanks
 
Ho ... fine ! :D :D

I found it on Itunes store.

Does it help to stock all these files on my Ipad ?

Thanks again
 
Only want to thank you.

I installed it on my Ipad ; it works fantastic ! :D :D

Thanks a lot

G
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom