What's new

I had a dream about you.....!!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
14,913
Reaction score
134
Location
Sacramento, California
NumbLock. I hope I spelled that right. Actually, no I don't because you were so mean and scary in my dream, although, not bad looking.


You were telling me on a plane no less, which would never happen as I don't fly ~ that you have taken all the apps.

In.the.whole.world.

"I have them all Marie!" You said. "No one can even purchase ONE. They are all mine!"

You then told me to come here, to IPF, to tell everyone.

That was it. Except I knew you were going to ban me then kill me. I just knew that.

I just got up, so this dream is fresh! Most of it would perish by days end. I was so scared when I woke from this dream as you were so mean, NumbLock!


Dreaming about APPS. Who does that?


lol!
 
377bf038.png
 
LOL Sweet, what did you eat before you went to bed! ;)
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom