What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm new Here

drissydu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All my name is Drissy(Driesie) I'm from New Orleans, LA. I am New to the iPad scene and I am so lost. I know how to download apps and play games but still a little lost. My kids love it i have a 13(boy) and a 2(girl). They love it. I have a lot of educational stuff for them both.

My only problem with the iPad is that I love to multitask. iPad ain't gonna hear me on that. I have heard some things about this thing called Jail Brake and i need some info on that. Can someone help?:confused:

if you do a search of the term "jailbreak" on the forum, you should find all the information you need.

Also, the new 4.2.1 update allows multitasking. I dont know what you had in mine to multitask, but it does allow for some multitasking.

If you need anything else, you can Private Message me and I would be more than happy to help you out!

FreeBird

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back