S Shirlee iPF Noob Joined Jun 21, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Dec 9, 2011 #1 I have try to jailbreak iso 4.3.2 for my iPad2 32gb 3G using greenpoison and redsnow but failed during August 2011. Is it problem to jailbreak 4.3.2 ?
I have try to jailbreak iso 4.3.2 for my iPad2 32gb 3G using greenpoison and redsnow but failed during August 2011. Is it problem to jailbreak 4.3.2 ?
Mickey330 Administrator Staff member Joined Aug 30, 2010 Messages 11,889 Reaction score 2,226 Location Western NY state (USA) Dec 9, 2011 #2 Shirlee said: I have try to jailbreak iso 4.3.2 for my iPad2 32gb 3G using greenpoison and redsnow but failed during August 2011. Is it problem to jailbreak 4.3.2 ? Click to expand... The only jail break for the iPad2 is with iOS version 4.3.3. So, to answer your question - no you can't jail break iOS 4.3.2. Sorry 'bout that. Marilyn
Shirlee said: I have try to jailbreak iso 4.3.2 for my iPad2 32gb 3G using greenpoison and redsnow but failed during August 2011. Is it problem to jailbreak 4.3.2 ? Click to expand... The only jail break for the iPad2 is with iOS version 4.3.3. So, to answer your question - no you can't jail break iOS 4.3.2. Sorry 'bout that. Marilyn