What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 5.1 JB want to update to 6

caparker418

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm hoping this is even an option. I'm currently on 5.1.something jail broken with blobs in TU. some of my favorite apps aren't comparable with iOS 5 anymore. Is there any version of iOS 6 that works with iPad 2 and can be jail broken? I'm just not willing to lose my JB. I'm sure this is answered somewhere but I'm not searching the right words because I'm not finding the info I need. If someone. Could point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Carrie

Hi all, I'm hoping this is even an option. I'm currently on 5.1.something jail broken with blobs in TU. some of my favorite apps aren't comparable with iOS 5 anymore. Is there any version of iOS 6 that works with iPad 2 and can be jail broken? I'm just not willing to lose my JB. I'm sure this is answered somewhere but I'm not searching the right words because I'm not finding the info I need. If someone. Could point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much! Carrie
I'm afraid that there is no way for you to selectively upgrade your iPad. The only iOS version you can upgrade to is iOS 7.0.4, which currently has no available jailbreak. If keeping your jailbreak us important to you, you'll have to stay where you are and wait for an iOS 7 jailbreak.

I'm afraid that there is no way for you to selectively upgrade your iPad. The only iOS version you can upgrade to is iOS 7.0.4, which currently has no available jailbreak. If keeping your jailbreak us important to you, you'll have to stay where you are and wait for an iOS 7 jailbreak.

Thanks so much! I guess I'll just wait. Appreciate the help, have a great weekend'

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back