B bytownmary iPF Noob Joined Dec 23, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Dec 23, 2012 #1 I have restored the ipad2 several times but it still freezes on he apple logo.
R runningbear29 iPF Noob Joined Dec 11, 2012 Messages 88 Reaction score 2 Location United States Dec 23, 2012 #2 bytownmary said: I have restored the ipad2 several times but it still freezes on he apple logo. Click to expand... Battery fully charged?
bytownmary said: I have restored the ipad2 several times but it still freezes on he apple logo. Click to expand... Battery fully charged?
H Holly iPF Noob Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 120 Reaction score 3 Location Ontario Dec 23, 2012 #3 Anything happen when you hold down the on/ off button and the home button at the same time? I've been able to get my iTouch going with that method.
Anything happen when you hold down the on/ off button and the home button at the same time? I've been able to get my iTouch going with that method.
OP OP B bytownmary iPF Noob Joined Dec 23, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Dec 23, 2012 #4 It is working now but I have done this several times. Apple said it may be mechanical. It seems to do it after it has been charged.
It is working now but I have done this several times. Apple said it may be mechanical. It seems to do it after it has been charged.