What's new

Ipad backup problem

johnl316

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
83
Reaction score
3
Location
Langhorne, Pa.
I just ran into a backup problem. When I plug in my iPad and start iTunes I get the following error message:

iTunes was unable to load data class information from sync services. Reconnect or try again later.


Does anybody know what this means!
 
johnl316 said:
I just ran into a backup problem. When I plug in my iPad and start iTunes I get the following error message:

iTunes was unable to load data class information from sync services. Reconnect or try again later.

Does anybody know what this means!

Check your cable for damage or try another USB port.
 
I was able to trace the problem to my recent install of Xcode 4.

The installation replaces some files used by iTunes. The fix was to download iTunes and perform a fresh install.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom