C cosmonaut iPF Noob Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Atlanta Jan 11, 2011 #1 I got my Ipad out today and it won't fire up. Nothing, no sync, not on the charger. I left the lock switch on so maybe it is just needing of a charge? But how long from a dead state does it take to get one to power up?
I got my Ipad out today and it won't fire up. Nothing, no sync, not on the charger. I left the lock switch on so maybe it is just needing of a charge? But how long from a dead state does it take to get one to power up?
C chowdown iPF Novice Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 280 Reaction score 11 Location Sydney Jan 11, 2011 #2 About three hours. If that doesn't work, try holding down the home and sleep buttons for about 10 seconds until you see the white apple.
About three hours. If that doesn't work, try holding down the home and sleep buttons for about 10 seconds until you see the white apple.
OP OP C cosmonaut iPF Noob Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Atlanta Jan 11, 2011 #3 Thanks a million.