What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pro 11” m4 / 7th generation, Protective case?

rshew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Was just gifted from my son an iPad Pro 11” m4 / 7th generation, can’t seem to be able to find a protective case that will fit this?
Dose anyone know where to look to buy one, Canada or USA?
Any help is appreciated.
Thank You

You could try the Apple Online Store. Best Buy also sells iPad cases.
Thanks scifan57,
Seems the 2024 iPad Pro 7th gen 11” m4 is so new there aren’t any protective cases for them yet. Did find one company called ESR that has a case that would fit, but they are all sold out. I’ll just have to wait…….

Thanks scifan57,
Seems the 2024 iPad Pro 7th gen 11” m4 is so new there aren’t any protective cases for them yet. Did find one company called ESR that has a case that would fit, but they are all sold out. I’ll just have to wait…….
Hi and welcome to the forum - Apple HERE has a few offerings but way overpriced ($71 & $81 depending on the brand) - I never buy my iPad cases from Apple because of their pricing - usual go to Amazon (but at the moment not much if anything for that really new model). Just bought my wife the new 11" M2 iPad Air - Amazon had a nice case. Good luck - likely will not be a long wait. Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back