What's new

iPad speaker, issue or normal?

AAG

iPF Noob
Joined
Mar 23, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I got my iPad 1 about a month ago and I've noticed since new that when I play music or watch a movie with bass, I can "feel" it when holding it. Is this normal or can the bass be adjusted?
 
If you go to 'Settings', 'iPod', 'EQ' you can adjust the bass and other characteristics of the sound.

Hope this helps

Tim
 
EQ is off, is there a setting with it on that prevents this? Would buying a case for the iPad keep me from feeling the bass while holding it?
 
EQ is off, is there a setting with it on that prevents this? Would buying a case for the iPad keep me from feeling the bass while holding it?

If you switch it on you can then control the bass and other aspects of the sound i.e. Bass reducer...

Tim
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom