What's new

iPad to iPad File Transfer?

russ331

iPF Noob
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
21
Reaction score
8
Location
United Kingdom
I want to send approx 100 photos from my iPad3 to my girlfriend's iPad3. Both are wi-fi only models.

What's the best way to do this? Thanks in anticipation...
 
If you have iOS 6 I believe there is something new called "Shared Photo Streams". You can google around for that term and stuff should show up.

Another way is dropbox or some other form of cloud storage.

Another way would be an app like Photo Transfer App. I think it is $3 in the app store and you both would need a copy, if you are not using the same Apple ID.
 
log into her ipad with your apple id and download the photos


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
AQ_OC said:
If you have iOS 6 I believe there is something new called "Shared Photo Streams". You can google around for that term and stuff should show up.

Another way is dropbox or some other form of cloud storage.

Another way would be an app like Photo Transfer App. I think it is $3 in the app store and you both would need a copy, if you are not using the same Apple ID.

This is good advice. I was going to suggest Photo Transfer App, because you don't need to worry about AppleIDs or passwords for Dropbox logins.
 
Thanks for the speedy replies. We've downloaded Photo Transfer App, & the photos are transferring right now. Photo Transfer App is so easy to use!
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom