addiosamigo iPF Noob Joined Oct 25, 2010 Messages 955 Reaction score 15 Feb 5, 2012 #1 I have growl setup so if I get a call/message/email on my iPhone it displays on my pc. Is there anything I can setup so I can send the iPhone notifications to an iPad??
I have growl setup so if I get a call/message/email on my iPhone it displays on my pc. Is there anything I can setup so I can send the iPhone notifications to an iPad??
f4780y Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2010 Messages 7,113 Reaction score 652 Location Troon, Scotland Feb 5, 2012 #2 Short answer, no.
OP OP addiosamigo iPF Noob Joined Oct 25, 2010 Messages 955 Reaction score 15 Feb 5, 2012 #3 What's the long answer lol
f4780y Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2010 Messages 7,113 Reaction score 652 Location Troon, Scotland Feb 5, 2012 #4 No, with an explanation of why which I don't have time to provide, sorry.
OP OP addiosamigo iPF Noob Joined Oct 25, 2010 Messages 955 Reaction score 15 Feb 5, 2012 #5 Ah ok no problem