What's new

itunes super laggy in windows

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
955
Reaction score
15
Haven't used iTunes in a while, I know it used to be quite laggy but the newest version is really really lagging, has anyone else got the same problem or have any suggestions how I can get it back working to an acceptable standard?

Thanks
 
Has no one got this problem? If not then it must be my laptop, but everything else runs fine it's really weird!
 
No we all have the problem. Here is the fix... MacBook pro.
iTunes sucks up tons of resources and I bet apple did that on purpose.

Cheers
 
Haven't used iTunes in a while, I know it used to be quite laggy but the newest version is really really lagging, has anyone else got the same problem or have any suggestions how I can get it back working to an acceptable standard?

Thanks

AGREED!!

its really slow sometimes when i am scrolling through the apps da scroll bar gets stuck,it also crashes when i click multiple times. and its way to slow when carrying out tasks.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom