What's new

Itunes

tim1965

iPF Noob
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I,m new to this forum. The problem I am having is when trying to install a app which I downloaded on my PC I am having problems installing it on the iPad and half way it says unable to sync with iPad?

Why is that is there a way around it?

My appologies if I posted in the wrong area.
 
I,m new to this forum. The problem I am having is when trying to install a app which I downloaded on my PC I am having problems installing it on the iPad and half way it says unable to sync with iPad?

Why is that is there a way around it?

My appologies if I posted in the wrong area.

Are you running iTunes 11? You may just have to download the app directly from the iPad app store.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom