What's new

Jailbreak 4.3.4 ipad2 ??

4lkis

iPF Noob
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Greece
Hey guys,I'm stuck by mistake with my ipad2 in 4.3.4 and I do not have saved blobs.
I know I have to wait...
Does anyone know when jailbreak4.3.4 for ipad2 will be released?
Thanx,sorry for my English,
Peace..
 
Last edited:
The odds are pretty good that no one is working on a jailbreak for iOS 4.3.4 or 4.3.5. Mainly because iOS 5 is "right around the corner." So, in all honesty, I don't expect any more 4.3.x jailbreaks.

Heck, they could prove me wrong by releasing one tomorrow, but I think time would be better spent keeping fingers crossed for a successful (and quick!) jail break for iOS 5.

Sorry 'bout that.

Marilyn
 
So,I have to wait... If anyone will learn something about that,just keep me in touch.
Thannx
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom