H hoodyyuan iPF Noob Joined Sep 25, 2012 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location New York Sep 28, 2012 #1 Halloween is coming, and I don't want my son to waste such a good learning opportunity, I want my son to learn some games, improve his ability of thinking and imagination.
Halloween is coming, and I don't want my son to waste such a good learning opportunity, I want my son to learn some games, improve his ability of thinking and imagination.
W wytey iPF Noob Joined Mar 29, 2011 Messages 768 Reaction score 7 Location UK Sep 28, 2012 #2 I presume your asking for apps? Open up the app store, do a search for Halloween, then in the top left, in categories, look under both games and education
I presume your asking for apps? Open up the app store, do a search for Halloween, then in the top left, in categories, look under both games and education