B Brondig iPF Noob Joined Feb 24, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Mar 19, 2011 #1 Did anyone try the Monopoly for Ipad? I got the Risk, was dessappointed and i don't want that to happens again. Pls. Letme know how is it!
Did anyone try the Monopoly for Ipad? I got the Risk, was dessappointed and i don't want that to happens again. Pls. Letme know how is it!
freebirdforever iPF Novice Joined May 5, 2010 Messages 1,523 Reaction score 24 Location Florida Mar 19, 2011 #2 I got it, like it. -shrug- its monopoly on the iPad. Don't know what your expecting lol
J jimt29 iPF Novice Joined May 4, 2010 Messages 152 Reaction score 4 Location Warwick, RI Mar 19, 2011 #3 I have it, used it, seems fine. No obvious bugs or anything.
OP OP B Brondig iPF Noob Joined Feb 24, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Apr 2, 2011 #4 I got the Monopoly, I'm very glad, more than what I expected, thank you
J jimt29 iPF Novice Joined May 4, 2010 Messages 152 Reaction score 4 Location Warwick, RI Apr 3, 2011 #5 It would be better if you could play it with multiple players via wifi so you could play friends/family that lived in other cities or states. I did a little searching and haven't found even one game that can do that.
It would be better if you could play it with multiple players via wifi so you could play friends/family that lived in other cities or states. I did a little searching and haven't found even one game that can do that.
DontUnderstandMyIpad iPF Noob Joined Jan 22, 2011 Messages 3,192 Reaction score 13 Location Outside my iPad, or was it inside? Apr 3, 2011 #6 You can play Monopoly with other people over wifi or Bluetooth.
H Hasty iPF Novice Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 2,266 Reaction score 22 Location Location Apr 3, 2011 #7 Don't play it. The slow slide into bankruptcy is too close to real life if you've got daughters.......
Don't play it. The slow slide into bankruptcy is too close to real life if you've got daughters.......
Tim SPRACKLEN iPF Noob Joined Jan 3, 2011 Messages 15,234 Reaction score 123 Location Scotland Apr 3, 2011 #8 Hasty said: Don't play it. The slow slide into bankruptcy is too close to real life if you've got daughters....... Click to expand... This Forum has everything - humour too. I nearly choked with laughter when I read this..... Tim Scotland
Hasty said: Don't play it. The slow slide into bankruptcy is too close to real life if you've got daughters....... Click to expand... This Forum has everything - humour too. I nearly choked with laughter when I read this..... Tim Scotland
P Phine00Del iPF Noob Joined Mar 12, 2011 Messages 93 Reaction score 0 Location South Carolina Apr 3, 2011 #9 I haven't tried Monopoly but I downloaded UNO and it's not very good at all. I was very disappointed. Just FYI.
I haven't tried Monopoly but I downloaded UNO and it's not very good at all. I was very disappointed. Just FYI.
DontUnderstandMyIpad iPF Noob Joined Jan 22, 2011 Messages 3,192 Reaction score 13 Location Outside my iPad, or was it inside? Apr 3, 2011 #10 Phine00Del said: I haven't tried Monopoly but I downloaded UNO and it's not very good at all. I was very disappointed. Just FYI. Click to expand... But the two games have nothing in common? They are completely different games developed by different teams.
Phine00Del said: I haven't tried Monopoly but I downloaded UNO and it's not very good at all. I was very disappointed. Just FYI. Click to expand... But the two games have nothing in common? They are completely different games developed by different teams.
M matt_90036 iPF Noob Joined Sep 27, 2010 Messages 177 Reaction score 0 Location L.A. Apr 3, 2011 #11 monoploy is okay. it could have been better but it works. oh and there is no true online play.