What's new

Movie into ipad...

mastbiloo

iPF Noob
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hey.... I have ha problem ... I was move one movie which is about 2:30 hrs .... But itunes show sync logo on the left side of that movie.... Please help n guide me.
Thx
 
Hi there-have you performed a sun with iTunes yet to download the movie to your iPad?
 
I have download the ne verision of itunes and i have also the ipad video convertor.... But i culdnt find the movie in my i pad :(
 
Yup i tried to convert video song..... That play well but not movie
 
Avplayerhd is not free :( plz tell me any free app tha i can convert n watch movies in my iPad
 
Handbrake is free program for pc/mac/linux, if you search the forum there are a number of threads with details for settings.
 
Yes before you put movies onto your iPad, you need to convert them to .mp4 or similar. handbrake will convert them, then you can add them to iTunes library and sync to your iPad.
 
I m done this but .... ITuens show the sync sign on the left of my movie..... I dnt know what does it means
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom