L Lola Benton iPF Noob Joined Nov 20, 2014 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Nov 20, 2014 #1 My iPad keeps hanging up. Any ideas on mending?
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 38,039 Reaction score 33,356 Location Regina,Canada Nov 20, 2014 #2 I've moved your post to the iPad Help Forum where it will receive more attention.
twerppoet71 iPad Fan Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 26,186 Reaction score 21,408 Location Milton-Freewater, OR Nov 20, 2014 #3 "hanging up" is kind of vague. Could you please add some details? At this point I'm not sure if it's disconnecting you from something, an app keeps freezing, or the entire iOS freezes, or something else.
"hanging up" is kind of vague. Could you please add some details? At this point I'm not sure if it's disconnecting you from something, an app keeps freezing, or the entire iOS freezes, or something else.