S shirmina iPF Noob Joined Aug 5, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Aug 5, 2012 #1 Hi, I'm trying to street the olympic games on the NBC Olympic live app. I Create a temporary account but I'm unable to view the videos. Anyone can help with this issue?
Hi, I'm trying to street the olympic games on the NBC Olympic live app. I Create a temporary account but I'm unable to view the videos. Anyone can help with this issue?
OP OP S shirmina iPF Noob Joined Aug 5, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Aug 5, 2012 #2 Street is Stream
skimonkey Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2011 Messages 18,938 Reaction score 1,410 Location Michigan. USA Aug 5, 2012 #3 Were you able to view the video for a limited time? If you don't have a regular cable account you can view temporarily with a password they give you.
Were you able to view the video for a limited time? If you don't have a regular cable account you can view temporarily with a password they give you.
OP OP S shirmina iPF Noob Joined Aug 5, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Aug 5, 2012 #4 skimonkey said: Were you able to view the video for a limited time? If you don't have a regular cable account you can view temporarily with a password they give you. Click to expand... Exactly, but I receive a warnin "there was an error playing the video".
skimonkey said: Were you able to view the video for a limited time? If you don't have a regular cable account you can view temporarily with a password they give you. Click to expand... Exactly, but I receive a warnin "there was an error playing the video".
skimonkey Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2011 Messages 18,938 Reaction score 1,410 Location Michigan. USA Aug 5, 2012 #5 I am having the same with both the temp and my own account. Not sure of there is an issue with NBC or not.
I am having the same with both the temp and my own account. Not sure of there is an issue with NBC or not.