What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad

menorquin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I've just bought a new iPad. Although I have a MacBook Air, I'm having problems making the iPod work. I'm hoping it will be a simple learning curve. My biggest problem is with the App Store. To test I want to download a free App, in this case the itunes U app. I click on it, it expands, I use seemingly every gesture known to hand and it just won't download. Yes, I am logged in
Please help if you can. What is the secret gesture?

Go to app store.

image-1655152308.jpg

Search iTunes U.

image-1788389220.jpg

Tap on the "free" to install.

image-4255655361.jpg

After typing your password it should start installing.

image-2165091942.jpg

Hi Menorquin!

With the excellent pictorial instruction that Husq250 gave you,hopefully you are on your way! :)

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories |iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0, 5.1 & 6.0:*
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/iphone-user-guide-for-ios-6/id563272542?mt=11

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Greetings menorquin, welcome to this beautiful realm. I hope you will learn as much about your iPad as I have about mine. There are lots of wonderful helpful people here.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back