P pama0903 iPF Noob Joined Aug 20, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Aug 20, 2011 #1 I just bought a new Ipad2 and without thinking updated it to 4.3.5. I was just wondering if I exchanged it for another Ipad 2 off the shelf what software would it come with? and would that software be able to be jailbroken, such as 4.3.3
I just bought a new Ipad2 and without thinking updated it to 4.3.5. I was just wondering if I exchanged it for another Ipad 2 off the shelf what software would it come with? and would that software be able to be jailbroken, such as 4.3.3
Mickey330 Administrator Staff member Joined Aug 30, 2010 Messages 11,889 Reaction score 2,226 Location Western NY state (USA) Aug 20, 2011 #2 The odds are there that a new iPad has iOS 4.3.3 on it - but those odds are diminishing daily, IMNSHO. Best to try a more obscure place (read: not an Apple store). Marilyn P.S. And, since we've got a thread already on this - I'm closing this one for the "crime" of redundancy. Search IS your friend, people!
The odds are there that a new iPad has iOS 4.3.3 on it - but those odds are diminishing daily, IMNSHO. Best to try a more obscure place (read: not an Apple store). Marilyn P.S. And, since we've got a thread already on this - I'm closing this one for the "crime" of redundancy. Search IS your friend, people!