What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with volume in my ipad 3-suddenly low volume!

Miguel1970

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all,
I have tried it all with my ipad 3 including full reset and no luck! Still volume really low volume
Pls help
Thks
Miguel

Hi Miguel and welcome to the Forum!

I've moved your thread to our Help Section where you will receive a better response.

Please do not post twice on your issue as it divides the information given and makes it confusing for members to follow. It is also against our Forum Rules, your other post has now been deleted.

Good luck with your issue!

Just the built in speaker, or with the headphones as well? And how low is low, because the external speaker isn't all that loud to begin with?

If there is any ambient noise at all I generally have to cup my hand behind it to hear clearly. And hold in mind that almost any case you put on, unless it leave the speaker grill completely uncovered will have some dampening affect as well.

Dear all,
I have tried it all with my ipad 3 including full reset and no luck! Still volume really low volume
Pls help
Thks
Miguel

Do you still have the sound issue ?
You might try a re set / re boot for the ipad 3.....it worked for me in the past...
This is done by pressing and holding down the Home Button and the Sleep/Wake Button etc
This is not a Factory Re Set > so don't worry about losing all your data

Good Luck :)

Do you still have the sound issue ? You might try a re set / re boot for the ipad 3.....it worked for me in the past... This is done by pressing and holding down the Home Button and the Sleep/Wake Button etc This is not a Factory Re Set > so don't worry about losing all your data Good Luck :)

The problem I have is I keep the sound turned down but sometimes when I turn my pad on the sound comes on and it makes some awful noises I have to re boot or turn it off again, any idea's please .

The problem I have is I keep the sound turned down but sometimes when I turn my pad on the sound comes on and it makes some awful noises I have to re boot or turn it off again, any idea's please .
Hi, yes I do that and yes it clears it sometimes but it comes back now and again , thanks anyway.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back