L looker96 iPF Noob Joined Sep 18, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Sep 18, 2012 #1 I want to try to replay the game from 0, but the game don't have any command to restart and I try to delete and download the game over and over again but the game progress still the same,is there any way to reset the game beside those ways?
I want to try to replay the game from 0, but the game don't have any command to restart and I try to delete and download the game over and over again but the game progress still the same,is there any way to reset the game beside those ways?
Mickey330 Administrator Staff member Joined Aug 30, 2010 Messages 11,889 Reaction score 2,226 Location Western NY state (USA) Sep 18, 2012 #2 Could you narrow it down a bit? As in - with what game are you having troubles? Knowing that may help others in helping you. Thanks. Marilyn
Could you narrow it down a bit? As in - with what game are you having troubles? Knowing that may help others in helping you. Thanks. Marilyn
OP OP L looker96 iPF Noob Joined Sep 18, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Sep 20, 2012 #3 Erm.... Gamevil's Fighter City.....
OP OP L looker96 iPF Noob Joined Sep 18, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Sep 21, 2012 #4 Oh yah.... Erm dragon story too... How to reset them?