What's new

Resolution problem

Careso

iPF Noob
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Carolina, Puerto Rico
My screen has green shaking lines like it has a resolution problem. I tried updating, resetting, hard reset but nothing works, does anyone know it could be fixed? Please help!
 
Yes I think it must've fallen, although I don't quite remember, it is bent in one corner. Is there any solution for the IPad?
 
Careso said:
Yes I think it must've fallen, although I don't quite remember, it is bent in one corner. Is there any solution for the IPad?

If there's an APPLE store near you, make an appointment at the Genius Bar. They'll tell you if it's repairable or needs to be replaced,

You should consider insuring your iPad if you're
prone to bumps and drops.

Good luck.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom