What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retro iPad Workstaions and more..

woodguy32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Retro iPad Workstations and more..

Hello iPad Forums,

I am currently getting setup to become a sponsor... But I like to test the waters a bit, ...got a whole bunch of retro ipad - iphone stuff and have no idea what the market can bring .. its not your basic plastic tech items.. but natural wood that will fit in any decor..do old time wood and tech mix?

Not sure if this old time stuff would even be an interest on your forum.. I am moving away from the old time computer builds for some time now and developing more for the hand held idevice market..

A new line of ipad workstations that I added to the mix.. making a great little desktop unit.. I have over a dozen new designs and tons of options...

ipad-work-vic-1-4-400.jpgipad-work-v1-8-400.jpgiphone-phone-1-400.jpg

I will be gearing up for the sponsor program real soon...and post more oddities..

Thank You.. Woodguy32

Last edited:
I'm something of a woodworker in my spare time. I like your work. Good luck, and I hope you feel able to join us as a sponsor.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back