What's new

Roblox

murphy608

iPF Noob
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
93
Reaction score
1
An you play Roblox on iPad ?
My son has attempted to play it on my iPad and it says that you need Windows or OS .

Please advise

Thanks
 
Is this what you mean?

The Archangel
 

Attachments

  • image-1205553736.webp
    image-1205553736.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 861
Yes, it is but did not realise there is an app for it, if my son has already got a profile already will this be the same game ?

He is wanting an ipad 3 for his birthday but I need to make sure it does what he wants it to do otherwise it's a laptop instead....

Thanks
 
I'm afraid that is as much as I know (not a lot) but there do appear to be quite a few apps relating to it.

The Archangel
 
Thanks just downloading the free one to see if it works :-)
 
You can't play roblox on the ipad. The closest so far is seeing your character page with the various apps. They are supposed to be working on an app, but who knows when it will be released.
 
Gabriel1 said:
Is this what you mean?

The Archangel

I had that app for roblox once, but it doesn't let you play games or anything like that, all it is is notifications and a friends list.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom