What's new

Safari thumbnails

Deanna84

iPF Noob
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I upgraded my iPad2 to 5.0.1 so that I could jailbreak. I can't stand the new tabs in safari though. Is there any way I can get the thumbnails back? I have tried Tab+ in Cydia but it didn't help.
 
Sorry, but no. This is the way that Apple has decided Safari will work.

Marilyn

Thank you for your reply Marilyn. I know there is no way to change it through apple. I was hoping someone would suggest something in cydia that would allow the thumbnails.
 
Yeah, we'll, iOS 5, and thus Safari, is still very new. Maybe someone will get the urge to make a tweak to not have the tabs.

You can hope, yeah?

Marilyn
 
glad someone is with me on this... i hate the tabs in Safari, really wish i could bring back the thumbnails. Sadly i'm not a programmer.
 
Mickey330 said:
Yeah, we'll, iOS 5, and thus Safari, is still very new. Maybe someone will get the urge to make a tweak to not have the tabs.

You can hope, yeah?

Marilyn

Any way to eliminate tabs or a replacement browser?
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom