What's new

Screen problem

bweber895

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
So today when I turned on my iPad 3 there were all these weird colors that were in lines going across my screen for about a couple of seconds, then they went away so I could slide to unlock so I was quiet puzzled by this so I locked my iPad and sure enough it brings all these colors up all over my screen.....I am only concerned for the further future of my iPad and has this ever happened to anyone else....what can I do?
 
I don't know where in the world you are, but I would seek the council of Apple.
 
bweber895 said:
So today when I turned on my iPad 3 there were all these weird colors that were in lines going across my screen for about a couple of seconds, then they went away so I could slide to unlock so I was quiet puzzled by this so I locked my iPad and sure enough it brings all these colors up all over my screen.....I am only concerned for the further future of my iPad and has this ever happened to anyone else....what can I do?

I've seen this reported by others, albeit rarely. Sadly....graphics accelerator issue. Hardware. Apple is usually pretty good about replacing the unit even without apple care simply because it is clearly an internal hardware failure.

Good luck.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom