What's new

Split keyboard

Came010

iPF Noob
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
MY keyboard just split down the middle. It's still usable but very small. Am I stuck with it?
 
This is actually a feature of the iPad's keyboard. Top get it back to normal take both your thumbs and at the same time swipe one thumb to the right and the other to the left on the keyboard itself. Do the opposite to get back to split screen. Hope that makes sense.
 
Just answered my own question. There is a setting to return to full keyboard. Thanks anyway :-)
 
Thanks Seneca, got her fixed but I'm going to try your way just for fun.
 
Split screen.

This is actually a feature of the iPad's keyboard. Top get it back to normal take both your thumbs and at the same time swipe one thumb to the right and the other to the left on the keyboard itself. Do the opposite to get back to split screen. Hope that makes sense.


Thank you! I thought I was losing my mind. It happened on my old one, and I never really used it after that since I got my new one. I knew it had to be something too simple to figure out on my own :-)
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom