What's new

Supernatural

pinkyboo

iPF Noob
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I does anyone know if there's an app or website I can use on iPad 2 to watch supernatural? Please Iv looked and siriesme has gone down, :'( that was what I was using to watch
 
I does anyone know if there's an app or website I can use on iPad 2 to watch supernatural? Please Iv looked and siriesme has gone down, :'( that was what I was using to watch

Have you tried the CW app? Works great for me.
 
I'm in the uk would it work?


Can't hurt to try the app and see.

Otherwise, you could do a google or other search for watching Supernatural online for free. You should get plenty of hits in the UK.

You may also use a flash browser app and access Supernatural on the CWTV web site.

Of course, there's always itunes for pay.
 
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom