What's new

To change password for 2 iPad same account

SheResa

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have 2 iPad and same acct.The one is in the Philippines and the other one here in U.S I change the password of my apple acct. and I want the one in the Phil.to do same. How can I change it so that two acct.will change the password just by me doing it in one iPad.
 
You can't. You'll need to log out and back into the other iPad's iCloud settings (or other account if not iCloud) to change it's password.
 
How to save video that sent from family sharing? I using iPad Air.
Thanks
 
Sorry. Been away from the forum for a few days.

I'm not sure what you mean by a video sent from family sharing. If it's in the Photos app there should be several ways of sending/sharing it off the iPad. If it's somewhere else then it's going to depend on that app.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom