What's new

Trouble with app updates

kirstenvn

iPF Noob
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I
Upon going into my app world I have updates available
But I get a error message saying can not connect to itunes
Why would this be?
I can go into app world as well as iTunes with no problem
 
Try just turning you iPad off then back on again. This has happened to me a few times and that usually fixes the issue.
 
It's strange some will update and some will say can not connect to itunes
 
I am having trouble with updates also. I called apple support and they had me reinstall the latest ios update and then restore my data. It did not work. At times I cannot update on wifi and then turn around and do it on cellular data. I see no rhyme or reason of why it works sometimes and not others. It appears to not work more at night. Reseting or turning of the ipad does not help.
It did not start happening until the last update for me but apple said it is not a ios issue.
All I know is that it does not update apps about 50% of the time.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom