What's new

Try something for me

Aneteri

iPF Noob
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I want an Ipad bad as hell. So bad that I researched every possible angle of the thing and I follow youtube closely for new information. Unfortunately, I can't afford one now, but as soon as possible, I shall purchase that sleek monster of a machine most of you take for granted.

Nevertheless, this guides me to a rather enjoyable line of questioning worth posting:

Is it possible to download files from www.listentoyoutube.com?

I know that installing non-apple products is a no-go, but how about downloading mp3s?

So could one of you Ipad wielding blobs of awesomeness try this out and let me know if it works?
 
Last edited:
I tried it from within GoodReader, but you can't because some spam window keeps popping up.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom