B Bluesjam iPF Novice Joined Jul 7, 2010 Messages 252 Reaction score 3 Location South Florida Aug 12, 2010 #1 I get so tired of every time I touch the screen the iPad wants to insert the blue copy box. It just drives me nuts. Is there anyway to turn off that feature?
I get so tired of every time I touch the screen the iPad wants to insert the blue copy box. It just drives me nuts. Is there anyway to turn off that feature?
H Holly iPF Noob Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 120 Reaction score 3 Location Ontario Aug 12, 2010 #2 That would be helpful to me as well
M muyoso iPF Noob Joined Jul 6, 2010 Messages 203 Reaction score 1 Aug 12, 2010 #3 I highly doubt Apple would let you do that. They aren't known for giving the user a bunch of options.
I highly doubt Apple would let you do that. They aren't known for giving the user a bunch of options.