D duro iPF Noob Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Aug 6, 2011 #1 Example: Open Facebook activate connections turning it off once closed? (closed, not working in multitasking) Thanks db
Example: Open Facebook activate connections turning it off once closed? (closed, not working in multitasking) Thanks db
OUTL4W iPF Novice Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 13 Location Gettysburg, Pa Aug 6, 2011 #2 Activate connections?
f4780y Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2010 Messages 7,113 Reaction score 652 Location Troon, Scotland Aug 6, 2011 #3 I think he means like a macro where you could click on Facebook and toggle on wifi in one action. Then when you quit FB it would also toggle off wifi. I'm not aware of anything which provides what the OP is asking for.
I think he means like a macro where you could click on Facebook and toggle on wifi in one action. Then when you quit FB it would also toggle off wifi. I'm not aware of anything which provides what the OP is asking for.
OP OP D duro iPF Noob Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Aug 10, 2011 #4 f4780y said: I think he means like a macro where you could click on Facebook and toggle on wifi in one action. Then when you quit FB it would also toggle off wifi. I'm not aware of anything which provides what the OP is asking for. Click to expand... Exactly what I was searching, Activator enable connection but it would be nice if you can also add a list of application to that action. ipad db
f4780y said: I think he means like a macro where you could click on Facebook and toggle on wifi in one action. Then when you quit FB it would also toggle off wifi. I'm not aware of anything which provides what the OP is asking for. Click to expand... Exactly what I was searching, Activator enable connection but it would be nice if you can also add a list of application to that action. ipad db