What's new

Watching movies or tv shows

locklin

iPF Noob
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
127.0.0.1
Is it normal that the movie (or tv show) you are watching starts again when it reach the end of it like in a loop?

If so, how do I stop that behavior?

Thanks...

PS: I'm in an iPad 32GB 3G FW 4.2.1
 
If two people noting that behavior is normal ... then it's normal - 'cause mine does it too.

I, too, would be interested in knowing how to stop this (I'm using the "normal" Apple-provided Video app).

Ta!

Marilyn
 
Thanks Marilyn,

I don't think that should be normal, it should be like the Apple TV that just stops after watching the movie / TV Show.

Anyway, let's see if someone knows how to stop it.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom