What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Back

Willbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I’ve been, or was, a member on here for several years. Somehow I lost the ability to log in. I had the correct user name, email and password but no joy. Many times I tried to contact the site to report the issue but got no reply. I decided to re register a new account but never received an email to confirm my account. I tried literally dozens of times to get the email confirmation but received nothing, my new account in limbo, unable to post anything. Until today, many many months, maybe a year later, I hit the resend email button and actually got the email!!!

And before anyone says anything, yes, I did check ALL my email boxes including spam etc.

I’m now wondering how long this new account will remain stable and let me continue posting before logging me out and refusing to let me back in?!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back