What's new

What are the best app deals and promotions for expense tracking applications ?

Maleesa

iPF Noob
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I need to find out best expense tracking application promotions and deals for ipad devises? because I decided to purchase one of the applications to track my expenses most of them are not worth enough for It's price, ​
 
I'm using Mint. It has the ability to mark purchases as expenses or tag them for other purposes. I can't say how convenient or well it works, since I don't use that feature myself.

However, depending on your bank, it will import your credit and debit purchases automatically, saving a lot of manual entry. On the iPad, those entries have to wait until they are confirmed (a day or two) to edit; but you can go online and edit them as soon as they appear.

It's actually more app than I need for what I do, but it requires almost no input or correction on my part (after set up), so I'm happy.
 
I use Pocket Money (ipad mini and iphone 5). I am not sure how much you want to spend as it costs £3.00 . I have been using it for a year now. No need to open an account with them as it is totally standalone. I use it to track budgets, credit/debit cards, loans, bank accounts etc.. so really it depends how many features you want.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom